Wednesday, November 26, 2008

3 days until take off

Well, we are almost all ready to go. I think the last thing we have to do is pack. Barbara has worked really hard over the last few days getting the house ready for Malachi.

All of our paperwork is in and approved and notarized and apostilled. Barbara is picking that up today from our agency. Barbara's last day of work was yesterday which marks the start of her "stay at home mom" days, which I know she has been looking forward to for a long time. Today is my last day of work for the year, and maybe a couple weeks after the new year.

Here are a few links to give you an idea of Tomsk:
1. Weather - Weather In Tomsk (10 day)
2. Webcams - Webcams around Tomsk
3. Wiki - Tomsk, Russia

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Keri & I are praying for your safe trip and quick return with Malachi.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete